Access, general information
📍 Forum des images (access)
Westfield Forum des Halles
2, rue du Cinéma – porte Saint-Eustache
Metro: Les Halles (line 4) and Châtelet (lines 1, 7, 11, 14)
RER: Châtelet-Les Halles (lines A, B, D)
🕐 Forum des images (opening hours)
Professional Reception Desk & Bar
→ Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 7pm
→ Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10am – 7pm (booking is required)
📍 La Canopée
Westfield Forum des Halles
level -1 (terrasse) and level -3 (Patio)
→ every day 11am – 7pm (free access)
📍 Saint-Eustache Church
→ Friday and Saturday 10pm (free access)
🌐 Online: NewImages Festival Network
Your new professional account, powered by Swapcard.
A 1-year access from the date of your accreditation.
→ See the following section: Online: NewImages Festival Network
📱 Stay tuned
On site: prepare your visit
Before the festival
🎫 Do not forget to purchase your accreditation online (as it will not be possible to do so on site)
🆔 Log in to the NewImages Festival Network (professional account, powered by Swapcard) (see the following section Online: NewImages Festival Network)
📅 Prepare your schedule: identify the talks you want to attend, register to the workshops, plan your meetings and get in touch with other attendees, etc.
📌 On your smartphone, add the NewImages Festival Network to your bookmarks
✅ From Monday, June 7th: book your time slots for XR exhibition and immersive experiences showcased at the Forum des images (no booking needed for immersive experiences showcased at La Canopée)
🆗 Check in and pick up your badge at the Professional Reception Desk (at the Forum des images front desk). You just need to give your name but it will be even better if you can show your confirmation email from Xing!
☕ Every morning, coffee is on the house at the 7ème Bar, until 11am 🙂
❗ We remind you that facemask must be worn in all areas, including during immersive experiences. Signage indicates the direction of traffic and hand sanitizers will be available throughout the Forum des images
Online: NewImages Festival Network
🚩 Create your account
Your account is automatically generated from the email addresses provided for each accreditation. However, please note that it usually takes 30 to 60 minutes before you receive an invitation email via Swapcard:
- to invite you to create your account (if you do not already have one)
- to invite to join the event (if you already have an account)
How to log in?
1) Go to the NewImages Festival Network
2) Click on “My NewImages” tab
3) Edit your profile
Didn’t receive the email?
1) Go to the NewImages Festival Network and click on “Login” button
2) Enter the email you have used to register by purchasing your accreditation
3) Ask for a “magic link”
Offers and services
Your professional account on the NewImages Festival Network is accessible for 1 year from the date of accreditation and provides access to our online offers and services, including:
- talks — access to livestream and replay
- connection and contact with the other members of the NewImages Festival Network
- booking (XR exhibition, workshops, etc.)
- XR Financing Market — access to the selected projects
- chat and video call with other members
- personal schedule
👥 How to network?
- go to attendees profiles and send them meeting requests
- via the instant messaging section, access to all your discussions
- you can directly schedule a meeting with other attendees
- when the time of your meeting has come, launch your video call by clicking on the “camera” icon at the top right of your conversation
❕ Please note that with Swapcard, only the exhibitors are allowed to display when they are available. The other attendees will have to share their availability by direct message to their contacts and agree on a meeting time slot.
XR3 is a virtual exhibition co-curated with Cannes XR and the Tribeca Film Festival. From June 9th to 20th and then from July 6th to 17th, our three VR selections will be showcased at the Museum of Other Realities (MOR).
You have a wired VR headset
→ download XR3
A couple of days before the festival, each attendee will be sent codes to download the XR3 app for free.
We invite you to read carefully the XR3 page on our website and take note of all information and recommendations.
You don’t have a wired VR headset
→ See you at the Forum des images, from June 9th to 13th.
→ Satellites venues abroad
From June 9th to 20th and from July 6th to 17th, XR3 exhibition will be accessible accross the world thanks to a network of satellite partner venues.